Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Space at Free Dating Sites

Nothing worries you more than the feeling of loneliness. Every time I find my friends talking about or dating with the person they love, I feel left alone in the crowd, it sucks me to death. This is not a kind of life I suppose to live, is it? but all of a sudden my life took a new turn when I came to know about free dating sites. A close friend of mine recently married and when I asked where he had me his wife, he informed me that they had began chatting on a free dating sites just over a year ago. I seldom make it out of the town. I have only a few friends. So I found the prospect of free dating sites quite interesting and convincing.

Earlier, I was jealous of my friends who were having their girlfriends, but no more… I think this week sometime I’m definitely going to have to jump on one of these free dating sites of course. I’m a busy guy so I don’t really have all this free time to get out, browse the bars and look for potential dates. I think my expedition to online free dating sites will do all the legwork for me. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I don’t really have too much to lose, but it seems like there is potential to gain a lot. I don’t want to be tagged as “old dude” any more. What’s wrong in checking out one of those free dating sites? and who knows, if the lady luck smile at me, probably I am going to be one among those happily married men within few months.

No comments: