Friday, October 3, 2008

Brad Got Lucky With Online Dating, Can I?

Ok, so get this, last weekend I’m sitting in this local bar having a beer as usual, now, I’m not alone, I’m with my buddy brad, we frequent this bar, occasionally buying girls drinks trying to get lucky, you know how it is. Anyways, I started realizing something, there are no more new girls… I think I’ve hit on and bought each girl that has ever and will ever come to this bar a drink…that sucks! I don’t know how else to pick up girls, I’ve never known anything else! Before I breakdown into a panic attack, worried that I’ll spend the rest of my life cold and alone Brad taps me on the shoulder and says, “dude, lets blow this joint, no new chicks here today, ill show you this online dating site at my place” what the frig is online dating? I had never heard of it before…

anyways, we get to brads, he jumps on his computer and types away as fast as he can, and soon enough we’re on this online dating site, its like a website that you go on to look at girls and if they like you, you go on a date… not bad,… not bad… there’s girls here that I haven’t seen in the pub before. I’d never heard of online dating before until that day and was actually pretty surprised cause there was a lot of women on there.

Anyways, turns out Brad has been chatting it up with some girl named Rachel online, she was pretty hot, well, like beautiful hot, she had nice curves and a face to die for. He had been chatting with her for like a month or two so they were getting ready to go on a real date, ill have to admit, I was pretty jealous, she was a stunner. I thought to myself, hmm maybe ill try this online dating gizmo site and maybe ill have success online dating like brad did. After all how hard can online dating be?

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on On line dating and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating; you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: