Friday, October 3, 2008

My Oshawa Dating Advice – Take It at Your Own Risk!

I’ve been in the Oshawa Dating scene for about two years now. In this time, I’ve met a tonne of great people, and not only other people who are Oshawa dating , but people who are literally from around the country. Its kind of crazy to think about how many people I’ve actually met in just two years of Oshawa dating. A lot of good dates, and definitely a lot of bad ones…funny, but bad none the less. I used to go to the bars a lot to meet people, sure its fun to get out there, have some drinks, get on the dance floor and party it up, but it ended up getting really tiring. I found myself spending more money per night than I should have been, and my health was deteriorating faster than you can say liver failure. Oh, but Oshawa dating is awesome, kind of hard to quit come to think of it.

One of my favorite things to do while I’m In Oshawa dating is definitely bowling. Oshawa Dating and bowling go hand and hand. Bowling has the potential to make any date, (even a lame one) very fun. I should be more clear though, I don’t mean bringing your date to your Thursday team practice… I mean the spur the moment, “hey, lets get outta here and go bowling” kind. That is an unrivalled blast.

Another thing I like to do while I’m in Oshawa dating is rent a bunch of old classics and have a movie night, but of course, there has to be popcorn, what kind of movie night doesn’t have popcorn!? Here‘s a pointer for all the guys out there that are in Oshawa dating and don’t know what to rent to win over that special lady friend of theirs. The Notebook.. And… the Notebook, and once more… the Notebook.

A guaranteed tear jerker. And for all the women out there who aren’t sure what to rent for us gents, pretty much anything that hasn’t been deemed “a chick flick” will suffice. Anyways, that is My Oshawa dating advice, have fun.

Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on Oshawa Dating and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating; you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: