Monday, January 4, 2010

Using Canada Personals To Find Someone Special

The last few years have been tough in finding a good relationship. I thought I was in a good one, but it did not last more than six months. After that, I was rejected on a few blind dates that my friends set up. I was really down and did not want to date again. Well, I eventually got back to the dating seen and starting looking up ads in the Canada personals. I never wanted to have to do this, but I realized it was much easier and actually many people did this. There used to be a stigma involved with people who look for dates in the Canada personals, but times are changing.

I went online and did some searching for Canada personals and I came back with many hits, but was not sure which one to go to. I asked some of my friends and they did not know either. Then, finally my brother recommended a website called www.KissCafe.com. I was skeptical at first, but once I logged on to KissCafe I realized it is user friendly, professional, and makes me feel I have a chance at meeting someone special.

My friends all told me their experiences with other websites were not that good. I was afraid that I would feel the same rejection and awkwardness that they did. My brother convinced me though to go ahead with KissCafe and give it an honest chance. Being I had been rejected so much recently, I decided to give it a go. What is the worst I have to lose? Another failure? I have been there many times recently so this was not a worry. I went online and did another search for Canada personals and found KissCafe again. This time, I signed up and was really excited if I would meet anyone. I filled out my profile and started looking around. I was still a little nervous, as I always have been around other people, but I kept searching and waiting for someone to respond.

The wait did not take long and I had two responses within a few days. I am not sure which one I will try to set a date up with first, but I am so happy that I can meet people this way. The old way of going on blind dates and setup dates is over. I will only ever date this way now on. Even though I still lack confidence, I feel at ease meeting someone this way. It takes the pressure off a risky in person meeting and allows me to take things slowly. Using Canada personals, like KissCafe, was a good choice for me and I never would have done it without my brother’s advice.

No comments: