Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Dating Online Love Story

After dating a few different people over a period of a couple months I got tired of the waiting game. I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to find someone that I could feel truly comfortable with and be myself around. I had considered dating online so I set out to find a dating website where I could seek out my match. After only a couple of weeks of dating online a guy named Victor sent me a message through had joined site. Once I looked at his profile I realized that we had some stuff in common. His profile said he liked hiking, cats, photography, cooking and sushi which I like too. I wrote him back and we started e-mailing shortly after that.

Eventually we ended up chatting through instant messenger and that was when I started to see how truly special he was. It was unbelievable how much we had in common. We had a lot of the same dreams and goals. He wanted to move to Maui just like I did. He wanted to have to have a farm just like a did. Both of us had grown up in the same area too which was a coincidence I suppose.

We talked online or on the phone almost every day for about 3 months. After 3 months of dating online we decided that we just had to see each other in person. I was living near San Francisco and he was living in San Diego so we decided that he should come meet me in San Francisco. The nervousness and excitement of having to wait to see him was overwhelming. I was so happy when the day finally arrived. I met him at a sushi restaurant for lunch the day that his flight came in and he showed up with a dozen red roses. I felt like we clicked instantly. The next day we met up again and went on a boat to Sausilito to have lunch again. We ended up staying there until sunset and then riding the ferry back to eat dinner in the city. I fell in love with my husband that day. I am ever so grateful that I gave dating online a try.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really great to know that you have found your love through online dating. Definitely online dating has changed the life of many singles. It’s a great tool as far as you use it wisely.

Regards,
European Girls

TheRelationshipcompany.com said...

Good article posted and also helpful those people who are looking for online dating......

Cat Ray said...

This is so cute!!! I have been looking for online websites that are dedicated to ottawa singles .

datingservices said...

your blog post is very informative and i got some great idea here how can i blog post so thanks for this nice post.
-----------------------
best dating sites