Friday, December 11, 2009

Dating Online is The Only Way To Go

Going out and trying to pick someone up at the bar isn’t the way people find soul mates anymore. Dating online is the new way to date and so many couples are telling their success stories about it. But you have to find the right dating site, not just one you have to pay a certain fee or have a catch to be a part of.

I wanted to find someone without going out and wasting my time searching for the right person. Without worrying about wasting time on people that weren’t my type, or worrying about if we were really compatible. I also didn’t want to try and dating online service that I had to pay to find my Mr. Right. Money is tight these days and I just wanted to meet someone and build a relationship, not buy one. So I tried KissCafe. At first, I was skeptical about dating online, but once I spent a bit of time on there and starting meeting people who I shared interests with, I started to love it.

Not only can you meet new people, you can get all types of advice, read Blogs from other users, and you can ask questions to the community if you can’t figure an answer out yourself.

I met my special Mr. Right within the first month and we hit it off immediately. I never would have known he even existed if I had not gotten onto KissCafe. If anyone does not believe that dating online is a good thing, well, I am living proof! We are engaged and plan to marry the beginning of next year.

On KissCafe, it’s not like the other match sites. You can instant message others, you can email, and just really get to interact. This is especially good for anyone who is kind of shy. In real person, face-to-face, I am not good at talking to strangers and meeting new people, especially the opposite sex. But in the comfort of my own home, hidden behind the computer in my pajamas, I felt like I could say anything and had so much confidence! It was so different!

There is hope for everyone out there in finding your soul mate! And KissCafe is here to help!

No comments: