Saturday, October 3, 2009

Free Dating Sites fears No More!

Fridays were movie nights, Saturdays were eating out nights and Sundays were ballgames. Like a lot of people that I know, that was my weekly weekend ritual. Dates would come scarcely in between the usual plans and never lasted very long and I was always too afraid to try one of the free dating sites. Well, about a month ago i finally took the plunge and signed up for one of the free dating sites and the only thing I can say I regret is not signing up sooner.

I started by making the decision to only look for free dating sites(I’m a bit frugal, but its on my profile) After that came my relentless searching through the Internet of god knows how many free dating sites. There were so many that seemed just like machines; cold, impersonal, and just plain drab that I began to wonder if there were sites out there that actually cared. Then came kisscafe.com.

Out of all the free dating sites that I had visited KissCafe.com was by far the most caring website I found. They actually donated money to impoverished Indian orphans this year, isn’t that cool? They have monthly featured bloggers that help share knowledge of how to make a difference.

I met a girl on this site the first week and we are already having our 3rd date is this coming weekend. Our profiles looked as if we were made for each other and both of us just being part of this site makes me even more confident that we care about a lot of the same things.

Like a lot of people I was afraid of taking the plunge into free dating sites, but I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it felt wade into Kisscafe, my fears are no more and I hope I have instilled a little more confidence for you too…

No comments: