Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Free dating sites that really work

I was ready to give up on free dating sites when a friend told me about Kiss Cafe. I didn’t think it would be any different than the other free dating sites I’ve tried, but I signed up to make her happy. I am so glad I did!

Joining Kiss Cafe has been the best thing I’ve done in a long time. Kiss Cafe (http://www.kisscafe.com/) is so different than other free dating sites. Unlike the other free dating sites I’ve tried, it doesn’t feel so high pressured. When you sign up, you get to set up your profile and add photos, post videos, and add personal information about yourself. It actually works a lot like Myspace of Facebook. With most free dating sites, the focus is so strong on dating that people can’t just relax and be themselves. But on Kiss Cafe, it’s a lot like hanging out with a group of people and then selecting the person you like the best to go out with.

One of my favorite aspects of Kiss Cafe is the forum section. We have so much fun in the area called, “Eureka”. Members join in on discussions and you get a real sense of who a person is that way. Everyone is so relaxed, meeting someone you like just happens naturally.

Of course, Kiss Cafe offers the same services that the other free dating sites do too. You can submit personal information and a sample of the kind of person you’re looking for, and then they’ll send you back ideal matches that correspond with what you‘ve entered. If you see someone you’re interested in, you can go and check out their profile and send them a private message, or even chat with them instantly. It’s just so easy to meet people!

With a lot of the free dating sites out there, they say they are free to use, but then they have some hidden fee. Kiss Cafe isn’t like that. They say they are free, and they really are. They give you the tools you need to meet people, and then you just decide which person you want to get to know. Before you know it, you’re talking several times a day and agreeing to meet each other face to face. My social life has picked up tremendously since joining Kiss Café, and I’m so happy to have found it.

1 comment:

bellacollins said...

This is truly a nice article about free dating sites that really work. For me the best Gay Dating Apps is Grindr. I loved using it in the last year. I also found special someone that was understanding and decent guy. We are now getting engaged quite soon.