Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bring Your Enthusiasm Back with Free Online Dating Services

It’s really interesting to see how online dating is shaping the lives of millions of people around the world. Every one of us comes across some kind of funny incidents that become a part of our everlasting memory. I, being a writer, love learning from others experiences and put them down here for others to learn too. I have seen many of friends and acquaintances being related to online dating in some way or other. Here is a little experience of Gorge, my neighbor, who has a nice experience to share…

Free online dating services have turned the online dating community pretty populated. While checking for some online dating services last night I realized that a lot of the sites have a large number of members, which is totally awesome because that means that the odds of finding someone just right for me while online dating is increased. So I went on using the free online dating services and started searching; within 15 minutes I think I had messaged at least 3 or 4 people that sounded fairly interesting after reading their quick descriptions. Almost as fast as I had issued out the messages I received a response from one of the girls, she explained to me that she was looking for something short term to start with and then if she really felt that someone was right for her, it might extend into long term. I asked her about her hobbies and interests, and how long she has been using the free online dating services. Again, only minutes later she replied by telling me that she likes hiking and outdoor activities which is awesome cause I consider myself an outdoorsman type. She also said that she is using free online dating services because she wasn’t able to really find anyone that she could connect with and so she, like myself, just utilize this free online dating service one night and decided to see what was out there.

Wow, this girl is amazing, before I knew it, it was 3:45 am and I had to get up for work in 3 hours! We had spent the whole night messaging each other completely oblivious to time at all, it was great. We decided that tonight we would both log in to the free online dating services we met on and talk again tonight.

My friend Keith is very impressed with the idea of free online dating services when I told him about them. he said he’s gonna log on tonight too and attempt to find out why I was so enthusiastic and excited on a Monday morning at work!

Source:
Joe Davidson provides KissCafe with interesting articles on various articles related to online dating. To view more articles on free online dating services and other related topics such as: Adult Dating online, Free Dating Site, Single Dating, Free Dating Websites, Free Online Dating and online dating; you can also visit Kisscafe.com.

No comments: